As seen on our Cooking Channel feature with G. Garvin, our Peanut Butter Blueberry Powerhouse Smoothie hits the sweet spot while packing an antioxidant + protein-rich punch.
With two cups of fresh blueberries and 3 tablespoons of rich, protein-packed peanut butter, Hope and Harmony Farms Peanut Butter Blueberry Smoothie is a powerhouse breakfast that the whole family will love. Fresh blueberries are high in antioxidants, can help support digestion* and provide a hefty dose of Vitamin K and Vitamin C. Virginia peanuts, offering more protein per serving than any other nut, have a nutritional profile of 30 essential nutrients and phytonutrients; also a naturally cholesterol free food.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup 1-percent low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (Pro tip: use roasted peanuts to make your own all-natural peanut butter)
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine the blueberries, milk and peanut butter in a blender and blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the frozen yogurt and ice and blend again until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve.